It’s been a while…

Settling into the Moro any of training miles, the aches, the pain that is constant, and the feeling that maybe I’m running away, or perhaps towards? Myself. 

 How can I live a life that has purpose, meaning, and impact? It’s a question that I come back to, time and time again. 

I met @sophiagarber yesterday. What are the chances?? One of millions of  Instagram accounts, one that I happen to follow, was on the same 2 mile stretch of the Appalachian Trail as I was this afternoon. Here’s what’s remarkable though, about her. 

This amazing human is hiking the AT, in honor of her friend Cristal, who died of bone cancer. So, now, my question is, how can I live a life that inspires those around me to carry my torch, and how can I be brave and strong enough to carry the torches of those I love who have moved into the beyond? 

Please check out Sophia (Wheelz)’s link tree. Donate, #bethesunshine , and be kind to each other. 


I love you. Thank you for loving me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Committed Now!

Why Me Though?

The Shadow